Sweet Noodle Kugel
Ingredients (serves about 8 as a side dish)
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Egg Noodles
- 5 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of apricot jam
- 1/4 cup of neutral oil like canola
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinmaon
- Dried golden raisins (optional, bc I know some peeps hate raisins)
- 1 tablespoon of sweet wine
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar
How TF To Make it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain super well!
- Place raisins and wine in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside
- Add the noodles to a large bowl
- Add the oil, sugar, winey golden raisins, jam, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sour cream. Mix well until combined.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the eggs well
- Add the eggs to the noodle mixture and a pinch of salt
- Combine the mix to be blended together
- Pour in a large greased pan, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes
- Cool till room temp, cut with a PLASTIC knife and serve