Ingredients (makes about 7 Hamantaschen)
Level: Super Easy
- 1 8 oz. can crescent rolls
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Fresh basil
- Grape Tomatoes cut in half
- Feta Cheese
How To Make Em
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured piece of parchment paper. Pinch together any seams so that you have a smooth rectangle with no holes.
- Flip the dough over and repeat. Use a 3” cutter to cut 7 rounds from the dough. Transfer parchment to a baking sheet.
- Brush edges of the rounds with beaten egg.
- In the center of the rounds, place small chunks of feta cheese, followed by 2-4 grape tomato halves, followed by a little more feta cheese.
- Fold sides up to make a triangle, pinching points to seal and leaving some filling exposed.
- Brush the outside of the Hamantaschen with the beaten egg and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Pop the Hamantaschen into the fridge for 10 minutes before baking. The chilling will help them hold up their shape.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes, pressing edges down halfway through baking if they begin to unfold (if needed). Serve warm & enjoy!!