Lemony Roast Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- good olive oil
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup of toasted pine nuts
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/3 cup of full-fat greek yogurt
- Chopped parsley if your feeling fanci as a garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Toss the cauliflower with 1/4 cup olive oil and spread on a baking sheet
- Roast until the edges are charred, about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and toss. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes. I like mine pretty charred and burnt but do you.
- To roasted cauliflower, add lemon juice, lemon zest, pine nuts, and generous pinches of salt and pepper to the cauliflower all in the pan and toss.
- In a serving bowl, add the greek yogurt, minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Plate cauliflower on top of the garlic greek yogurt mixture
- Drizzle generously with olive oil and chopped parsley.