Ingredients (serves 4)
Level: Super Easy
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Place chicken skin side up on a foil-lined baking sheet on top of a wire rack.
- Tuck the chicken wings behind the head.
- Pat the chicken super super dry with a paper towel.
- Cover the entire chicken in olive oil
- Generously season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Roast for 1 – 1.5 hours skin side up until cooked through, the skin is crispy and the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit.
- Let the chicken rest for at least 10 minutes so all the juices don’t flood out. Cut and serve it! Yup, that’s it.
- Really that’s it! You love to see it.