Level: Super Easy
- 4-6 peaches
- Neutral oil (avocado, peanut, canola)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large whisking bowl SUPER cold from the freezer
- Optional: Mint leaves for garnishing if you’re feeling cute (you can’t delete later)
How TF to Make it
The Whipped Cream:
- The secret to amazing whipped cream is putting your mixing bowl and beaters or whisk in the freezer to keep everything cold! Take it out after at least 15 minutes.
- Remove bowl from the freezer and add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Whip cream with either a hand mixer, stand mixer, or whisk by hand (exhausting) until stiff peaks are just about to form.
- Add in vanilla and sugar and continue whipping until peaks form.
- Prepare the grill—heat grill to medium.
- Cut peaches into quarters and remove pits.
- Brush with oil
- Place the peaches cut-side down on the grill and cook undisturbed until grill marks appear, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove peaches from the grill.
- Serve the grilled peaches topped with the whipped cream and a little mint leaf to make them super cute and photo-ready.
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them in the comments section below.