Level: Super Easy
- 1 (24 oz) jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion, cut into a small dice
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces good-quality Greek feta cheese, or really however much you want! Do you!
- Chopped parsley (as garnish if your feel fanci)
- Bread for serving and dipping up all that saucyyy goodness
How TF To Make it
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat on medium
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and onions
- Sautee the onions until translucent, about 5 minutes
- Add in the oregano and let oregano bloom (cook in the oil) for about 1 minute.
- Stir in white wine and deglaze the pan with it. Let cook down until alcohol evaporates (aka a lot of the liquid cooks down, about 30 seconds)
- Stir in tomato sauce, bring to boil, and then lower to a simmer and let reduce 4-5 minutes
- Stir in shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally
- Top with the feta and cook just until the feta is hot and slightly melty, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve it up in the same dish! Dip, duck, dive, dab, and dip that crusty bread into the sauciness