Level: Barely Cooking
- 1/3 cup good butter
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves grated (for lazy version use Dorot cubes. Sold at Whole Foods & TJ’s)
- Large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 baguette
How TF To Make It
- Heat butter and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and parsley and cook, stirring occasionally, until butter is completely melted. Your house will smell incredible.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, then place on a baking sheet and brush cut sides with butter mixture.
- Heat grill to medium or turn on the broiler
- Place bread on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and charred. If using your oven, broil for 2-3 minutes with garlic butter side up.
- Slice the garlic bread on a bias (diagonally) because you are a bougie a** professional. You get a garlic bread! You get a garlic bread. And, you get a garlic bread!
**Extremely lazy version of the directions above (hey, who are we to judge?)
- In a medium-large microwavable mug, add butter, garlic, olive oil, and parsley
- Microwave for 20-second intervals mixing in between until butter is melted and the mixture is combined. It should take about 40 seconds depending on how fancy your microwave is.
- Pour butter mixture from the mug onto the bread that has been sliced in half lengthwise. Try to cover all of the bread evenly.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes with garlic butter side up or until golden brown and charred.
Which directions are you using? Feeling lazy? Post them in the comments section below.