- 2 avocados (perfectly ripe) – peeled and pitted
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup diced red onion. If you like less, use less!
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large roma tomato, diced. Roma tomatoes have less juice and won’t water down your guac
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or grated
How TF To Make It
- In a small bowl, combine the diced red onion and 1 tablespoon of lime juice, set aside for 15 minutes – 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, juice of half of a lime, and salt. Make sure it is still VERY chunky because it is going to be mixed more.
- Mix in the limey red onions + a teaspoon of the juice (from step 1), cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Toss to combine and taste + adjust! Serve it up with your fav chips and veggies!!