Oven Baked Rosemary Fries
Level: Barely Cooking
- 3 russet potatoes (peeled and cut into ¼-inch-thick matchsticks)
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven and let the baking sheet heat up
- In a large bowl, toss together the potato matchsticks, olive oil, rosemary, and a generous pinch of salt
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the potatoes to the baking sheet. Hear the sizzle…
- Spread the fries in an even layer on the baking sheet. Do not overcrowd the pan, if needed, divide the fries between 2 baking sheets.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes. Flip and move the potatoes around on the pan
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes more or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl.
- Season with additional salt to taste. Toss and serve warm with our incredible remoulade sauce.