Level: Super Easy
- 1 Pound Sea bass
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- ⅓ cup White wine
- Large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ Lemon
- Black Pepper
- Pat dry sea bass on both sides of fish
- Generously season both sides of sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Heat large skillet over high heat
- Add fish skin side down to the pan and cook for 6 minutes on the skin side and 4-5 minutes on the flesh side. Try not to move the fish too much while it is searing, so the skin creates a brown crust.
- Remove fish from the pan and place on serving dish.
- Add tomatoes and saute for about about 30 seconds.
- Turn down the heat to low. Add the white wine (1/3 cup) to the skillet to deglaze, stirring up any browned bits. Let the wine reduce by half.
- Once reduced, stir in 2 tablespoons of butter and lemon juice (about 2 tablespoons). Stir the sauce until combined. Cook 1-2 minutes more until sauce is combined and smooth.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them in the comments section below. Just kidding, the comments section is for praise only, and this recipe rocks!