Egg White Mezcal Cocktail
Ingredients (Makes 1 drink)
- 1 oz / 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 oz / 2 tablespoon agave
- 2 oz / 4 tablespoons Mezcal or tequila
- 1 egg
- Bitters (optional for garnish)
How TF To Make It
- Fill the cup you are going to serve the drink in with ice to chill the glass
- Add 1 oz / 2 tablespoon lime juice to a shaking vessel
- Add 1 oz / 2 tablespoon agave to same shaking vessel
- Add 2 oz / 4 tablespoons Mezcal or tequila to shaking vessel. If you like your drink strong, add 3 oz / 6 tablespoons. You do you, boo-boo.
- Add 1 Egg White – only add 1 egg white at a time!
- Add 1 piece of ice and continually shake until the ice cube is melted (you don’t hear it hitting the vessel)
- Add ice from serving glass and shake for another 12-15 seconds
- Strain into glass, the drink should look foamy at the top
- Top with bitters & enjoy this FIRE cocktail!