Level: Super Easy
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped (do yourself a favor and buy it this way)
- 1 medium-size pear, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups vegetable stock or chicken stock
- Black Pepper
- Thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, and place the prosciutto in a single layer on top.
- Bake prosciutto for 10-15 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil with the chopped onion, butternut squash, and pears and sauté lightly for approximately 10 mins (don’t brown).
- Then add the vegetable stock bring it to a boil
- Then simmer on low heat for another 15 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend it.
- Serve with crispy prosciutto on top.
- Optional garnish: heavy cream (as photographed)