Level: Super Easy
- 2 packages of jiffy corn muffin mix (YEAH, the good stuff)
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 (8oz) can of creamed corn (trust us on this)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 egg
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional for Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread, 2 tablespoons seeded and minced fresh jalapeno peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients in big A** mixing bowl
- Pour into greased 9×13 baking dish or 6-8 greased ramekins. The batter will rise while it bakes so leave a little room.
- Let rest for 5-7 minutes. Yes, cornbread has to rest too.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until cooked through and brown on top.
- Let rest again (or not) and enjoy with more buttaah on top!
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them in the comments section below. Jk, the comments section is strictly for praise only!