Level: Super Easy
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil or neutral oil (Canola, grapeseed)
- 8 oz Pad thai noodles
- Fresh Bean sprouts (V random ingredient but they make the dish!)
- 2 Eggs for scrambling
- 6 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- ⅓ cup Crushed Roasted Peanuts and some more for garnishing
- Scallions, thinly sliced
How TF To Make It
- Combine fish sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Set aside. This will be your Pad Thai sauce.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the rice noodles according to package directions slightly under the cooking time or al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk the two eggs with a fork and add a generous pinch of salt.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add scrambled eggs and cook until cooked through using a spatula to stir the mixture.
- Set scrambled eggs aside.
- Using the same large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and add the drained, semi-soft noodles frying for 3-4 minutes, until noodles become soft and pliable.
- Add in scrambled eggs, Pad Thai sauce, and cook 2-3 minutes until all is combined.
- Stir in half the amount of bean sprouts, scallions, and roasted peanuts and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until combine.
- Plate Pad Thai and garnish with remaining bean sprouts, scallions, roasted peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them in the comments section below. Jk, the comments section is for compliments only!