Level: Super Easy
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 dozen cleaned and washed clams
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ cup of White wine and the rest of the bottle is for the chef to get tipsy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped tarragon leaves ( you read that right, you cook with tarragon now!)
- ½ lemon
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- Large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- In a large skillet (that has a lid), add olive oil over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot and shimmering, add 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic and cook, constantly stirring until it is fragrant. Let the garlic turn a toasty brown.
- Add in 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, tarragon, cleaned clams, and 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Cover and steam until clams have opened (about 10-12 minutes) Occasionally shake skillet while steaming.
- Add all opened clams to a serving dish. Discard any clams that do not open.
- Leave the pan’s liquid over low heat, add a squeeze of lemon juice, two tablespoons of butter, and one tablespoon of finely chopped parsley. Let the liquid combine and butter melt. 2-3 minutes.
- Once combined, pour the broth over the clams and serve immediately with garlic bread or a grilled french baguette. Do the sauce pour-over for an audience or even your Instagram. We promise they will be impressed!
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them below. Jk, the comments section is strictly for praise only!