No Churn Coffee Pretzel Ice Cream with Chocolate Shell
Level: Weekend Project (The ice cream has to freeze overnight so plan accordingly!)
Serves 4 to 6
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, super cold
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzels + more for topping
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dark or milk chocolate (use what you like)
How TF To Make It
- In a small bowl or mug, dissolve the coffee granules in 1/4 cup of hot water. Set aside to cool.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and coffee, and whisk in until fully combined.
- Fold in the crushed pretzel pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or container, and cover tightly.
- Place in the freezer overnight!
- For the chocolate shell sauce, simply melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a bowl, in the microwave for 15 seconds. Whisk to combine and repeat until the chocolate is sily smoooooth
- Then pour the chocolate over the ice cream + a few extra pretzels and watch it harden.
This ice cream can be frozen for up to 1 month.