Late Night Pizza Pockets
- 1 mini tortilla
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3-5 slices pepperoni
- additional pizza sauce, if desired, for dipping
How TF To Make Em!
- Lay the tortilla on a work surface and about halfway in make a small slit with your knife from the middle to the end of the tortilla.
- On the bottom left corner, spoon your sauce.
- On the top, left corner lay pepperoni slices evenly
- On the top right corner/side lay down your cheese.
- Now fold! Folder over the bottom left corner into the top right, followed by the top left
- Brush your little pocket with EVOO
- Preheat your panini press
- Griddle in a panini press for 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown and the cheese has melted
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping