serves approx 6 as a side dish
Level: Super Easy
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes red, orange, or yellow. Use a mixture so it’s purrrty!
- 1/4 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggplants, preferably medium-sized
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
How TF To Make Em
- Cut the tomatoes into small chunks. Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Set aside
- Cut the eggplant into slices approximately 2cm in thickness.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill the eggplant slices for approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side until tender and slightly charred.
- To assemble, lay the warm eggplant on a tray and top with the bruschetta tomato mixture. Garnish with a little extra basil if you are feeling fancy!