Level: Barely Cooking
- 1 (8oz) box of Goya Spanish Style Yellow Rice
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add contents of yellow rice mix and 2 cups water; stir to combine. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed for about 18 minutes.
- Toss, in shrimp and peas
- Cook additional 4-5 minutes
- Serve with our FIRE green sauce and avocado.