- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or neutral oil (Canola, grapeseed)
- 1 clove of minced Garlic
- 1 Lime
- White, Brown, or black Rice noodles. Rice noodles are so fetch!
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1 Onion medium onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Optional garnish: Cilantro
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles. Let sit, stirring occasionally, until rice noodles are al dente, according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium. Cook onion and garlic, stirring often, until softened and golden, about 4 minutes.
- Add ginger, turmeric, and 1 tsp. pepper and cook, stirring, blooming the spices just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, honey, and 1/4 cup water.
- Bring to a simmer; cook until flavors come together, about 5 minutes.
- Mix fish sauce and noodles into the broth and let combine for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro as garnish.
Have your own tips or comments to share? Post them in the comments section below.