3 Ingredient Eggplant Parmesan
(serves 2-3 as a main dish and 4 as a side dish)
Level: Super Easy
*There are only 3 ingredients, therefore, make sure you buy quality tomato sauce and parmesan cheese!
- 3 large eggplants
- Your fav jarred tomato sauce (24 oz jar), I like Rao’s Marinara
- 3 cups of freshly grated good quality Parmesan Reggiano Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
How TF To Make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the eggplant lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick stripes
- Place on a baking sheet and season both sides with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Roast eggplant for 10 minutes then flip and roast for another 10 minutes on the other side
- Now it’s time to layer! On the bottom of a large baking dish add a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of eggplant slices, followed by more sauce and half of the parm cheese, and repeat. Make sure to top it all off with the remaining cheese!
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees and roast for 30 minutes until bubbly, golden brown, and delicious!
- Serve it up with some pasta and garlic bread for soaking up that sauceeee!